View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 05:46 AM
chazybaz13
Halfway to VIP Status

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Arrow ROM|3-29|All|Build 23554|Reflectionist Rom|Manila-Sprint/Sense/2.5 OTA autoupdates

This is a HTC Touch Pro2 Sprint CDMA ROM, a Generic version is also available in the Generic folder (post #2), native 6.5 Kernel also.BIG thanks to Cmonex, Calkulin, Da_G, eRice, Mighty, Olipro, to NRGZ28 for inspiring me to become a chef, JMZ, and everyone on these forums- you guys have truly pushed the limits of these devices! PPCGeeks FTW. If I haven’t included your name and stuff in this rom is from you, by all means let me know and I’ll be more than willing to give you a big thanks!

Before flashing, phone MUST be unlocked, so go to this thread to learn how

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated and a simple thanks or a donation for my slaving to get this up and running. My main goal for this Rom is to simply have the latest goodies. I don’t really care much for battery life or anything, so if that is what you’re looking for I am sorry. I'm just going for a specific look, but I would love to hear your suggestions, comments and questions. Thank you so much for your time.

Like my work? Help a struggling artist and donate (Art can be seen on my roms, website and Deviant Art)

I am not responsible for what may happen to your phone while flashing this and using it.

**LINK TO ROMS IN SECOND POST**

Please let all the customizations run at first boot. Thank you.

As for the Over-The-Air update system
:
+Version methods:
e.g. for: Baz.v.1.9.1
.1 <--- Major Release for WM builds. Update SD card or web, Hard Reset time.
.9 <--- Sub Release. Update Package/Kitchen. Update SD card or web, Hard Reset time.
.1 <--- Minor Release. Update via your phone with a cab. No reset needed.

The Rom update utility runs every 24 hours and checks your version. If an update is out there it changes your icon #1 on Manila Home to an update icon. Press it to run the update utility. If you are not ready to update yet just press it and hit no to the update prompt and your original icon is back. If you get a full decimal off you should update; e.g. 1.5 to 1.6 time to update, 1.5 to 1.5.1 you can wait if you like.

32 MB PP with Pagepool changer included

What's included:

Code:
Applications - psShutXP
Games - Bubblebreaker
Games - Chess
Games - Freecell
Games - Hearts
Games - Solitaire
GoogleLocationService
Social Networks Engine
Applications - BeejiveIM
Applications - e-Natives Showcase Suite
Applications - G-Alarm
Applications - Bing Search
Applications - Midomi Music-ID
Applications - PHM Registry Editor
Applications - Pocket RAR
Applications - Total Commander
Applications System - psShutXP for Power Button
Icons - Battery - Tsowen 3.1.5
Icons - Taskbar - Tsowen 3.1.5
Arcsoft MMS Sprint
Sprint SoftwareStore
SprintTV
Games - Teete
YouTube
AdobePDF
Album
Google Maps
Opera Browser 9.70.x
Text Selection
And other stuffs too

Last edited by chazybaz13; 03-29-2010 at 10:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 32 times.