View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 12:40 AM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by draganjr View Post
Thanks for the thread.

My story: I am on my second TP. And it has been messed up since I got it from Asurion (spelling), it was NIB. Since then I called Asurion back after the 60 days and told it was to late to return it, so I called HTC and they told me to return it to the store, this was back in early Sept of 09. The past few days I called HTC and Sprint and went to a Sprint store. Sprint does not know anything about the memo, did not show them the memo, but this was a corp store, will try third party tomorrow. HTC told me that Sprint, only, is exchanging the TP with the TP2. HTC told me if I am having problems with Sprint to have Sprint call them when I am there at the store. I will see what will happen tomorrow. Meanwhile the corp store ordered me a refurb TP.
amazing info dude... i didnt even think of calling HTC. could u post or pm the # you used...please