View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
The tech can certainly order from the Wel. As far as a sales rep, there are restrictions. I believe only Lead sales reps can order from the Wel. I know Assistant and Store managers can order from the Wel but they have to consult with each other before ordering from the Wel.
cool thanks... the gentleman helping me is a tech first and formost... at least he has been in the back window everytime i bring my phone in, which is about twice a month for the last 1 1/2 years. and some other rep called him an asst mgr... but alas im still waiting for his call...i wish he'd just order a new 1