View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:22 PM
kaossyphany
PPCGeeks Regular

kaossyphany is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How one handed is it? Will I miss the Dpad for email?

I went from a mogul to a Treo Pro and then to a TP2 for about 2 weeks. (had an accident) I am back with my Treo Pro for the time being but one thing I did miss was having to look at the screen for all navigation. I missed having a physical button for scrolling. It works well one handed overall but if you are me l have to either feel or see. I am not good enough to find the virtual buttons with out looking, though the touch flo does see to take care of some of these problems with practice. Other than that and my jaw bone wouldn't work the I much preferred the TP2 to my Treo Pro. Most of that though is due to like you said the small screen. I have several programs which just will not run properly due to the screen size. Having said that I think for the time being I am going to try to pick up a TP1, until I lear to take better care of my phones.

If by some miracle I actual help you, please don't forget to thank me!

Last edited by kaossyphany; 10-21-2009 at 11:24 PM. Reason: typo