View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 11:18 PM
brokestudent12
PPCGeeks Regular

brokestudent12 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Redneck3100 View Post
I tried to get mine replaced,cause the keyboard is goin and numerous other issues.... and the rep showed me on the screen that he orders the replacement from, and the tp2 was not a option...it showed it, but would not let him pick it as the choice...told me it wasnt an option...im so sick of sprint screwin around with people...can someone show me the email??? I went to the link and it didn't show...help me out please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
he cant pick it because it is Out of Stock.

SporkLover is correct, I'm just coming back from a sprint store where the Tech was really cool - showed me the screen like yours did for you Redneck as he was showing me what he COULD order for me (TP1, 2 BB's, Snap, some other crap).

What I noticed was this - the difference from what he could order me was that all the ones that he could order me had "YES" in the column that said In Stock Warehouse

TP2 said NO in the column, but in the column that said he could replace it with it said yes like all the others, it just wouldn't let him order it.

So I guess I'll just have to wait because the next Sprint repair center is like 25mi from me.