View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:59 PM
RichTJ99
PPCGeeks Regular

RichTJ99 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How one handed is it? Will I miss the Dpad for email?

Hi,

I currently have a Treo Pro & I have been having some stability issues probably related to third party software. There are some things I dont like about it but I do very much like the one handed usage of the phone.

Its nice at traffic lights to quickly take a look at my email & go. I have the side button mapped to the folders tab so I can one handedly change folders.

How does the TP2 do at Poutlook? Is it able to go from email to email quickly? Folder to folder? I do get around quickly on the Treo Pro with the Dpad & the side button (for folders), will I have issues with the TP2?

I started out with a Tmobile Sidekick which I liked (for the email, the web was terribly slow) but it was very hard to send a quick text one handed, then I had a Treo 700w, 700wx, 800w, & now Treo Pro.

The front qwerty has worked well for me & I am afraid to give it up, but I hate the Treo Pro's small screen. I am also thinking about the BB tour but I really hate the lack of a touch screen & that horrendous WAP browser.

Thanks
Rich