View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:41 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BlackBerry Bold 9700 coming to AT&T, T-Mobile

I dont really like BB's too much either. Even if I did really like BlackBerrys though, this phone appears to fall short on everything thats important to me. With specs like 3.2 megapixels, 624 MHz processor, 256MB Flash memory, small screen, and then releasing it on what is considered by most to be the weakest network (AT&T) it seems sure to fail with all but the Blackberry loyalists. That phone seems pretty weak when all the other manufactures have phones right around the corner offering 1ghz snapgragon processors, twice the RAM, 5 to 8 megapixel cameras, and 4 inch screens.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28