View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:07 PM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeptikal View Post
Why don't you go back to work for them? I did verizon business dsl tech support for a few months a long time ago and I always had a really low percentage of return calls. Most of their customers were in NYC and didn't know the meaning of the word patience. No offense NY peeps. I never denied anybody service or worked slower because they were rude but i can imagine a lot of reps definitely would and did. So, +1 on being patient and nice.

On a side note, when I was still trying to get this done on the phone before I filed my Asurion claim a really nice tsr said that your best bet on getting a tp2 is to call as early in the day as you can. They are much more likely to have them in stock at the start of the day than late in the afternoon.
I left on bad terms with my old boss. It was due to how he treated me when I asked for vacation days. It was a huge headache and still is one till this day when I walk into that store.

Yeah earlier is better because when I called in around 2 pm they were not in stock anymore. Hopefully they can get one for me tomorrow and ship it out on Friday.

I <3 Android