View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 08:58 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: Looking for stable Touch Diamond ROM and good battery utilization

Actually yes, I have tried pretty much every rom on here, as I like to see what everyone is doing with their roms. Funny how under the hood they are all the same, but when a chef gets done with it, all the roms can look different and act different. I'm not a big fan of manilla or rhodium so i tend to stay with the titanium. But generally speaking, you are correct that 6.1 can be more stable than 6.5 or 6.5.1, it's been around longer and tends to be more refined.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.