View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 07:34 PM
99accordv6
Almost a VIP

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Remember folks -

UPGRADING is not getting a phone for free.

UPGRADING is when you sign a 1 or 2 yr contact and PAY for a new phone.

Next time please use "I think Sprint should "replace" out defective Touch Pro 1s with a Touch Pro 2"

No wonder why I sort of got frustrated with customers who thought they "knew" the system. They would walk into my old workplace [70% service and repair customers] and say I want you to UPGRADE me to so and so phone. I say OKAY and get out the upgrade paperwork and ask them if they are eligible for an upgrade. They get pissed when I tell them upgrade is when you sign a new contract and pay for a phone. We dont give free upgrades. Ohhh you want to get your phone REPLACED through TEP or ESRP? Yaaahh I can help you with that sir or ma'am.

I <3 Android