View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:58 PM
JokerGirl
Lurker

JokerGirl is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

This is such crap.

I just went back into the store because they said my phone was in. I get there, and it's just a refurb TP1. I had legitimate problems with my phone. The keyboard stopped working, and the thing would overheat and lock up.
I pitched a fit, even talked to the manager who insisted that they couldn't even downgrade me to a different phone. He was rude to me. So, just to get out of there with at least a pseudo-working phone, I took the refurb.

Just got off the phone with customer service. The girl was really nice, and was going to offer me a credit and some other things. She then states she's going to transfer me to a manager too.

The manager on the phone was rude to me as well, and had the nerve after it all to ask if they have more or less resolved the issue at hand. I told him no, and hung up.

This refurb is already getting stupid hot, and the space bar on the keyboard is all punched in on one side.

At this point, I really am about to cancel, and move to AT&T. As a "premier" customer, and having had this line for 11 years, I'd expect to be getting better service than this.

Since I took the stupid refurb, I'm not even sure if I could claim it on Asurion. I'm more than angry.

Last edited by JokerGirl; 10-21-2009 at 07:01 PM.