View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:21 PM
IM0001
PPCGeeks Regular

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001
Drat.. Phone no longer charging or showing any battery info...

Well today after my internet issues and my contact duplication remedy with outlook. (just a mess of a way to start the day) now my phone won't charge (or at least looks like it isnt).

For some reason the status in NueBattery shows it as charging but all the readings are 0 and when you plug it into either USB or AC no orange light goes on and nothing on the phone itself changes... Very odd. Ive done soft resets and taken the battery out a bunch to no avail. Ima try a hard reset and if that does not work I guess Ill get in touch with the sprint store and see if they have any TP2 batteries or just TP2's in stock to replace it with since im still under the 30 days... Weird I have never had a phone go bad on me this early.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)