View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 04:09 PM
chris1683
VIP Member

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation SMS/MMS SIP Auto Deploy (On screen keyboard) Problem when reply to SMS

I have noticed that if the "Display Notification Window" is selected for text messages that upon receiving a new message, if you click "REPLY" in the notification window you will be redirected to the Windows style threaded sms chat window.

The problem however is that after switching to the threaded sms window, the on-screen keyboard will deploy but then quickly disappears!

I have done some research and found that this was a problem in the Diamond as well but there was a fix using a different HTMLNOTE.DLL. I have tried several of the htmlnote.dll files including the one for the Diamond (worked but caused instability and errors) The stock Sprint and Verizon Touch Pro 2 htmlnote.dll's were also unable to fix the problem. Anyone who has experienced this problem or knows of a fix would be greatly appreciated!