View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 01:02 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: My Chicago Bears Theme

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
ill give you benifit of the doubt since you only have one post here on this site lol...

Here we go: This theme is made for the Palm Pre only. You have an Android device, so it will never work in a million years....

Here is some semi good news: I fell into a great situation yesterday and was able to get an HTC Hero (which is Android) for FREE! So the hero will be my phone for a few weeks and i plan to make a Bears themes once i learn how to theme android.

does that work for ya?
great, now i gota get the hero back. lol