View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 12:10 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cant hang with Sprint

"I received my TP2 for free and I'm trying to decide if I should return it within my 30 days or just pay the early termination fee of $200 and sell the phone".

Call me crazy... but if you received your phone for FREE... Why would you return it. If you leave Sprint you will have to pay the early termination fee anyway as long as you are under contract. I don't think Sprint would desolve your contract if you just renewed it either. A renewal of contract is a contract and it comes with an early termination fee. If you want out that badly... I woul say sell the phone to pay for the early termination fee and jump on over to ATT.
p.