View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 10:39 AM
JokeZony0u
Halfway to VIP Status

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I just replaced my Touch Pro 2 (from Sprint) and recieved a new one because my old one had a "pressure point". Anyhow the new one is great except for one thing.

The G Sensor seems to be a bit problematic. Since the 'face down' activates the speakphone I realized my G Sensor isn't calibrating right. I place on a level surface and the calibration takes place but the two bubbles don't fall back into the center like it's supposed to. I did some research and found that this was a problem with hero, where the G Sensor calibration software was faulty and it wasn't a hardware problem. Since u.s. touch pro 2's are just starting to be released now..is it possible that the software issue exists with the newer TP2's?

Its pretty annoying since I actually use the speakerphone function a lot and now it won't turn on because the phone doesn't think it's on a level surface. Anyone else having a similar problem like mine? Any help will be deeply appreciated!

(I apologize if there are grammar or spelling errors, doing this from my TP2)