View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:44 AM
bradart
Officer Android

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: my diamond does not react anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Did you use the CDMA or GSM unlocker? I assume telering is GSM since a google search shows that it is in Austria. Most of Europe is GSM I believe. You'll want to head over to XDA's Diamond Forum, since they are mainly GSM there. PPCGeeks is mostly CDMA. Good luck getting your phone fixed. I'm not sure what happens when you use the wrong unlocker, so I don't know if it's something that can be fixed. Try pulling the battery, press+hold volume down, and press+hold power button. That may get you to the tri-color screen. If so, hook it up to your computer and try the GSM unlocker (assuming your phone is GSM).
It automagically turns your phone into a handy throwing rock, door stop, bookshelf spacer, or shorter-table-leg-de-wobblefier! Whatever your heart desires!

Sponsored by Kools.