View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:44 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CALL CONVERSATION RECORDING ON Sprint Touch Pro CDMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenC View Post
This one keeps the use of File Explorer down a lot. I am currently using Auto Call Recorder and the problem I have with it is that sometimes it disables itself also it wants to be in main memory.

The actual link to the application is http://vitotechnology.com/mobile-audio-recorder.html and costs $14.95.

As my needs are not demanding in this arena, the free one is what I am sticking with. The current release is 1.2.2 and is available on this site via a search.
Not sure what you mean by "This one keeps the use of File Explorer down a lot". All my incoming and outgoing call are automatically stored on my storage card in an organized fashion which I can use any file explorer to browse my recordings or I can use the program it self.

Also, the link I provided works 100% and no $14.95 required... Must be a free version...

Give it a try!!!

Last edited by D\/8; 10-20-2009 at 03:47 PM.