View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
raidzero
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: Location of Default Windows Mobile Wallpapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfbeta92 View Post
I bet someone knows this off the top of my head, and I can swear I used to know once: Where are the default background images that come bundled with Windows Mobile stored on the device? I'm not talking about the images that HTC or another manufacturer bundles on the device. I'm talking about the images that are typically associated with the themes (from Windows > Settings > Today). I want to get to those files, but I don't know where to start looking.

Using WinMo's File Explorer to browse can be a royal pain, and the Windows Mobile Device Center doesn't let me browse the Windows folder (nor any other system folder I guess) on the device (I remember ActiveSync used to, but I don't have a Windows XP PC around).

I love the green image with the circles that comes with Windows Mobile 6.1 and I know it's on my device because when I turn off HTC's Touch Flo 3D, I can get that wallpaper and the other default ones - but I don't know where they are, and it's frustrating me to no end.

In case it makes a difference, I have an HTC Touch Pro.

Thanks!
AJ
you can browse the windows directory through WMDC. you need to be in explorer in windows, hit alt (to drop down the menu) then go to folder options, view, enable viewing of system and hidden files.