View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: project dark from t-mobile

The moral of the story, competition is good. Looks like t-mobile and walmart are shaking things up a little and will drive prices down for the other carriers if and only if they start losing the customer base. Our in Sprint's case, if there lose percentage goes up more But I will tell you in the end you get what you pay for. T-mobile coverage is good for the most part so long as you don't want fast and reliable data. To this day most of the country is edge still and even the 3g areas aren't lighting the world on fire. Friend of mine in Vegas gets 400-500kb tops there which is pretty slow and that was one of their initial rollout cities. My wife still has t-mobile so I will keep an open mind and possibly switch back to them but not unless they have real coverage in my area, which by the way is still edge. LOL

Last edited by Riley; 10-20-2009 at 10:21 AM.