View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 11:21 PM
one80oneday
Halfway to VIP Status

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Poll: Who has gotten a TP1 replaced with a TP2

I finally got my NIB TP2 today. Took a lot of work tho. First I went to Sprint Corp Store and asked about the probs I was having. Half hour later they said they'd just replace my TP with a new model which would come in a few days. Waited, went in and they didn't order it. Called the next day and they still didn't order it so they placed the order for real this time. The next day they said they had my phone but it was TP1. I said the rep told me I'd get a TP2 cus of all the probs with TP1 and he said it would take another few days. Today I called and my TP2 came Picked it up and now installing stuff (BTW I have no insurance, never have)