View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 09:01 PM
ToxicToastKatz
PPCGeeks Regular

ToxicToastKatz is keeping up the good workToxicToastKatz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ZAGG skin/protector review

I am and have always been a very overprotective person when it comes to my possessions. My dad always taught me, "take care of your stuff, and your stuff will take care of you". I have never broken, lost or had stolen a phone. I've always had cases and protection for the screens, dating back to my first little Nokia phone, however, I truly don't see the need for a screen protector. I'm very careful with my phones and never keep it in a pocket with keys, change or anything else that could scratch it. Being that it's made of glass and the coating that it has, it is very easy to clean. I wasn't even going to get a case for it, as I think the case/skin/whatever you want to call it seems to be pretty fingerprint/scratch resistant. The only reason I finally cracked and bought a case for it is because the Sprint store has 2 silicone/gel cases for 20 bucks, and being a Premier customer, you get 25% off that. Two cases for 16 bucks...why the heck not.

The nice thing about them is that they take all of 2 seconds to slip on and off, so if i don't want to use it, it's quite easy to leave at home. I had a Seidio case for my old Touch, and aside from 2 of them cracking and having to be returned, they were a pain in the butt to remove if i wanted to get to the SD card.

just my 2 cents.