View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 06:39 PM
pimpsuprazx
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do I unlock the Touch Pro for METRO PCS !!!!! help

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
First its a good idea to unlock the phone so you can flash a custom rom, but not necessary. Then get a program called baffmsl and find out what your msl/spc number is. Then get a program called QPST and change your MSL/SPC to 000000. You need to do that to allow your phone to do over the air programming for METROPCS. Then you need to find a Metropcs PRL file and update your prl with that file through EPST settings.. Then you can activate the phone and talk/text will work. Next you need to find the correct version of arcsoft for metro so your picmail/mms will work. Also you will need a carrier cab for metro pcs for data. Also you will need to enter the correct EPST setting for Metropcs data. That's about it.. lol There are tutorials around that give you all the details as this is just a broad idea of what you will need to do.. It's not THAT HARD if you've done your research.
although you haven't mentioned getting the ESN/MEID into the system, just get the phone houdinied and be done with it, then find the tutorial to get wap and mms.

HTC's I have Full Flashed To Metro. (I define Full Flash as Phone, Text, Picture Message, Email, and youtube, GPS on some) Diamond,Touch Pro,Imagio, Touch Pro 2
I BUY SOME BROKEN PHONES TOO!! PM ME