View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 02:11 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: HTC Dragon!!! We got a visual on the Android Twin Brother of the HTC Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
IMO it should be the hero replacement when it reaches EOL

I really want to see what updates HTC did on SenseUI. Im guessing landscape album art scrolling in the music app, and maybe the animated weather wallpaper like WM Sense among others.... cant wait!!!
ahhhh i see you currently have a hero, I been debating about saving up the cash to buy one, but might as well hold on to my diamond and wait it out till next year perhaps :P