View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 01:20 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SPB Mobile Shell HTC Flip Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can use the one in the pack here (need to register to download, change to English in upper right to make it easier to register):
http://www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/ind...ic,2403.0.html

Just put the entire Widgets Injector folder on internal storage, navigate to it on your phone, click on WidgetInjector.exe, and follow the prompts (it's in French, but you just hit next basically). Then press and hold on the clock to change the skin. There is a 'sense'-like one, as well as 2 flip clocks.
Ah, thank you much. Will give this a try.

Im gonna try this first WMDUNN and if i cant get it, then ill post the link of the one i found. Thanks

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!