View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 10:57 PM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hero Tips/Tricks/Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicToastKatz View Post
Don't know if this would be the proper thread to post this in, but here goes:

Does anyone have an issue with the clock widget (the one that shows weather in your current location) showing the wrong time? The phone shows the proper time, the world clock has my home time as correct, however, when I go to update the weather in my current location (currently listed as my hometown, which is correct) it is giving the time 1 hour off. Any solutions to this, or has anyone even seen this?
I had this experience. I think it has something to do with one's particular city not being listed in the location database. The easiest solution would be to add a city near you, and use it as the default city for the clock widget youre interested in.