View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:20 PM
dwizzy130
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP went into repair and came back with DEAD PIXEL - what should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokestudent12 View Post
TP went into repair and came back with DEAD PIXEL - what should I do?

It does kinda bug me with the dead pixels, wondering if they will do anything about the dead pixel? When I brought it in for repair it didn't have any dead pixels at all - they said they replaced the TOP of my TP to fix the landscape/portrait problem i was having.

Try running this for a very very long time on repeat in WMP full screen (unzip it first obviously). Disable the screen from turning off. I recommend doing this at night, with the phone plugged in. I don't remember exactly where I got this but it was from PPCG.

dwizzy130
Attached Files
File Type: zip StuckPixels.zip (170.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dwizzy130; 10-18-2009 at 09:53 PM.