View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 06:27 PM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: die hard tp1 fan

i love the hero.. i thought i wanted a physical keyboard, but honestly, i never used it on the tp. that's probably the only reason why it still works. the phonepad with t9 is all i need for typing. i can type fairly fast, and very accurately with it. probably faster and more accurate than with the physical keyboard. while i love windows mobile for its customizing, i found that most of my customizing was because of its basic downfalls, which makes no sense. software? android has it.. has pretty much everything i was looking for, and the software is newer, faster, and more frequently updated. i dunno, i'm gonna take a chance and try the hero.. if i don't like it, i can always get the tp2, but i doubt that i'm going to want to. the screen is amazing on the hero. while the resolution is less, its larger, text is clear, and its bright as hell. plus, its multi touch.

the tp was an utter failure. even sprint realized this by offering free phones to anybody who has this one.

the samsung moment looks like it might be a good contender, but who knows... i'm not a huge samsung fan, never was, and i doubt i'm going to be with their new phone, but it does have a qwerty keyboard, and a large screen. plus, the screen uses less power than an lcd.

but for me, the hero can do what i need it to do. the tp could have done it, if it didn't keep breaking. now my phone is in an endless hard reset loop every few days, and because sprint ran out of tp2's, they're sending me a blackberry tour that i have to sell so that i can buy the hero.
This post has been thanked 1 times.