View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 01:49 PM
jbearamus
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phones on the horizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
happens every single year I was happy with finally getting the xv6700 and then they announced the xv6800 and xv6900. I got the xv6800 and they announce the touch diamond/pro phones thus rendering my device useless in comparison. Then after I get said device (3 touch pros) 2 months later they announce not only the touch hd, but then added insult to injury with the touch diamond 2 and touch pro 2. And now that I have a touch pro 2, they have already announced the hd successor being the htc leo, and guaranteed they will announce 2 more devices that are even more wow than what we have

and then they will announce the first windows mobile 7 device later next year...which triple time cheapens the device we worked so hard to get...

so by my calculation extending 2 year contracts with htc is fruitless! they release a new device every year. So a one year contract may be a better offering IMHO
part of this problem is the HTC Europe isn't on the same release track as HTC US so we get what europe has had for months just in time for europe to have new hardware announced so then we get to see whats down the pipe and like you said, makes our devices look like crap in comparison. and annual upgrades are awesome, one more reason to be with Sprint, Premier Rewards with annual upgrades
and btw, i'm not stupid enough to take your bet