View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 01:19 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Probex themes now available

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
Actually there was not a real clear answer to that question up there. The 6.5 update will not effect any part of the theme except the .tsk file may not apply. If the upgrades that come out in the usa are like the euro version then the themes will not work in the present layout. The euro update contains the update to SenseUI a hybred version of TF3D 2.1 and elements of the Leo's 2.5 interface. To be honest I actually prefer this version in the upgrade over the Leo version. I dislike the Leo's contact page alot I like the little flipper The leo's looks like a throback from TF2D. That and I am running a Leo rom on my HD and that clock is so friken huge.... its almost gaudy. not a fan of the quick links on main either. I would have liked them if the first row of quick links was hidden and when you flipped the clock up it showed the quick links by seriously do you want some ugly shortcut icons on your main screen? maybe for function but I have always been more of a visually aesthetic type of guy.. well obviously. lol

word very well said brudda, i like the flash of it but will of course be something i will try... im sure you will be skinning for them as well in the future but you got a lil bit of time hopefully before the leo drops here.... great work once again you guys really got to check this guy out and he has more in the works right now!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.