View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 10:24 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: added some songs to sd card????

Quote:
Originally Posted by erawtik View Post
That i didnt do just cause i dont use wmp. I always use the music tab and from past rom changes when it was a fresh rom and i click the music tab it would scan automaticly but lately on the last couple roms i used it didnt. I just updated library in wmp and that worked . But when i go back to a dif rom that uses tf3d is that what needs to be done as well for the music tab to show? The rom im useing now dosnt have tf3d it is using ms.
if you flash a rom with tf or manila and songs are on sd, you should be ok now that you updated, if not all you do from tf is update library also but it should update auto.
This post has been thanked 1 times.