View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 05:03 PM
poorlyduck
Regular 'Geeker

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck
Thumbs up Working Original Cube with Mogul no flash, no configuration

thanx to Raven_coda & Kona_Mtbkr they brought to every device a working cube with C++ and no flash, for people who had a hard time using Slither's cube, this is it for you, its beta but works great in my 2.09 ROM.
Original Link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=343583

-if you have FtouchFlo installed, remove it because its included in the cube.cab
-Install in device is a must.
-the audio button brings the audio manager, its uploaded below, if you dont want to install it then change the path into windows media player using cube settings.

check out The yellow sprint version of this cube in HERE

In the mean while stay tuned for slither last release 1.60, its will be great, we added one more screen for 12 applications and a 5th contact page with identical functionality...you will be able to select contacts by clicking add and hit cross to remove...plus he added an extra feature that I don't believe the original has that, its uses the picture resizing code...this will make it easy for noobs to add a contact take a photo and use it all in the same touch process. here is the video of slither last version, still in beta version and only donators can test it for now, check out the 4th menu I designed and SMS screen, looks totally pro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfIkkox01sE
Attached Files
File Type: zip HTC Cube.zip (1.05 MB, 11604 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Audio manager.zip (406.9 KB, 5829 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by poorlyduck; 11-23-2007 at 08:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.