View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 04:23 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WM 6.5 and Hotmail issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
I'm very famiiar with that. That's how I've set it up before. I did set it up here but it didn't have any affect upon the new 6.5 Today interface. Now, when I run Windows Live it presents me with my Windows Live "home" page where I can then access e-mail, messaging, calendar, etc. When I click on e-mail, it does show me my e-mail but very briefly-less than a second-then it switches to Today e-mail account picker (which offers me a choice of SMS/MMS, Outlook mail or to set up a new e-mail account).

Sounds more like a widget then the actual "windows live" program. I have attached the program I don't know if its the latest.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WindowsLive_NoIM_0410.cab (1.98 MB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by zone23; 10-16-2009 at 04:29 PM.