View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 10:23 AM
AJerman
N00b

AJerman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery won't charge?!

So last night, my battery is dead and I'm still on the latest firmware because I haven't had a chance to do a hard-reset while flashing the older firmware and then going through the hassle of restoring everything. So being that that's the case, I can't tell if it's just locked up yet again like it does at least 5 times a day, or if the battery was dead (don't remember if the LED was flashing).

Either way, I do a reset and plug it in. It boots up and won't start charging. It says low battery and turns off and still won't start charging. I plug the charger into something else to make sure it works and it works fine. I try plugging the phone into a mini-USB hooked into my computer, nothing.

So is this how it ends? This has got to be the most horrible phone I've ever dealt with, while at the same time being the best. It was my first smartphone and I love the touch screen and software and all, but man does the Mogul suck.

Does anyone have any ideas before I sit on the phone for hours waiting to talk to someone intelligent at Sprint?