View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 AM
silverkorn
PPCGeeks Regular

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[TF3D 2.1] Working Background 4 All & Flip Clock [Verizon][10.21.09]

Here is a tested and working background for all tabs and flip clock all in one package for your Touch Pro 2. Previous versions of the background for all modification would disable the Missed Calls/Call History and the Scrolling appointments.

I am not taking credit for creating the flip clocks or the background for all tabs packages but modifying them to work correctly in conjunction with each other under TouchFLO 3D 2.1.38420.2

This has NOT been tested for other carriers, but please let me know if it works and i will update this post to reflect so.

Updates:
[10.21.09] - The files have been updated to fix a couple of the bugs previously listed below. Please uninstall your previous version, install this version and soft reset for the changes to take effect

Instructions:
1. Remove all previous modifications to the clock
2. Run the install CAB
3. Install to the 'Device' (NOT the storage card, if present)
4. Once complete, select the 'OK' option to soft reset the device

Known Bugs:
  • No other clock modifications can be done after this install (disables the background 4 all functionality)
  • [Fixed: 10.21.09] To change wallpapers you need to restart TouchFLO for the setting to take effect
  • [Fixed: 10.21.09] Landscape mode does not adjust image to fit

Clear Flip Clock

White Flip Clock

Last edited by silverkorn; 10-21-2009 at 01:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.