View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 02:09 AM
fenixjn
Halfway to VIP Status

fenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfenixjn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Send caller to voice mail.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyen2012 View Post
as of 3/5/09 all cell # were released to telemarketing companies. you will start to receive sale calls. to avoid this you should call To prevent this, call the following number from your cell phone: 888-382-1222.
It is the National DO NOT CALL list. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years. You must call from the cell phone number you want to have blocked... You cannot call from a different phone number.

I use to have the same problem. I hope this helps you and anyone else reading this post. If it does. like everyone else says plz hit the thank you button.
I think they made that list permanent not long ago (no longer 5 year renew). Also, it is a mixed review, some people complain that the now get even more calls than before registering, some others (like me) receive a call once every 3 or 4 months, even longer.

ROM: DamageControl 3.1.2
Radio: Stock +upgrade (for now)
This post has been thanked 1 times.