View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:43 AM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help on PP string on Imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
the xip tool in VK wont find it for you and change it?

i thought page pool was changed in the payload or nk.exe?
The xiptool in VK is implantxip which patches the PP so the old pagepoolchanger.exe can find the pagepool which makes a static one(it works the same way) Didn't work on imagio anyway. I use old style kitchen PPCK which allows for dynamic pagepools and changes the PP in xip prior to insertion into payload.

For example on CDMA TP the search string on xip.bin would be A0030616A013001083E5 with "03 15" just before the string which is a 12mb dynamic PP. Changing it to "06 15" would make it a 24mb dynamic PP.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 10-19-2009 at 09:54 PM.