View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 12:00 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: loved my diamond until now

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnythan View Post
I sold my Diamond and got the Hero. I couldn't be happier.
How is the hero treating you? I'm considering the choice of getting one or waiting for the next top android or wm phone.. What i use mainly on my diamond is Instant messenger and text / youtube / hear music / surf the net. I don't really use most those hardcore features others do so seems like it would fit me will? what keeps me from switching is most expensive app's I've invested in lol