View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 10:08 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: Verizon Touch Pro now dead color bars on screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerdoberman View Post
So, yesterday (10/14/09) I texted my wife to ask about dinner like any other normal day...but this time I didn't recieve anything back for like 10 minutes. So, I checked my phone...this is where things got funky.

I had on my screen white bar with the words "Security Unlocked" across it. Under that was a big red bar, then a green bar, a blue bar, and followed by a white bar.

Other text on the screen was:

RAPH500
SPL-0.40.0000
MicroP-Raph (LED) v8182
MicroP-Raph (KEY) v0682
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

I tried soft re-boot, hard re-boot, took the battery out, left battery out for 3 hours and still nothing. The first couple of times I hard reset there was flash of some other words. I tried to read it but it was difficult. What I think it said was, "ROM file not found".

I wasn't trying to upgrade or flash, just using it.

Anyone else have this problem?
haven't heard of this happening, but you should be able to fix it by flashing the shipped rom. the screen you are describing is the bootloader screen. just download the shipped rom and connect phone to computer and wait a few seconds for it to say USB on the bottom of the phone screen, then open the shipped rom exe. this will erase everything on your phone though.

if you really want to try to fix it with out flashing the shipped rom, you can try to use mtty. then send a command to the phone to get it to boot.