View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: How do you like your treo pro?

So I have only had the phone for....5 hours or so but I am LOVING it so far!! I am honestly only planning on sticking with it for a couple months until it's upgrade time, but my issues with the Diamond and Touch Pro brought me here and I am very happy so far.

I wasn't sure at first on the ride home, but once I got it unlocked and flashed to 6.5 I am ecstatic! I am working on finding a full Opera Mobile that will work well, mine keeps crashing, but Skyfire is great here and I am going to try Opera Mini. The keyboard is perfect for me since I don't have big fingers. I am very happy with the swap, especially since it was free, well I think it cost me a lot of smiling LOL!!