View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:35 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poll: Who has gotten a TP1 replaced with a TP2

I'm in no hurry, did I stop in the store and ask the tech about replacing it you bet. I would be an idiot not to try. Will I try again later you bet and just like everyone is complaining about there isn't anything really wrong with my TP other than sometimes at night it will just lock up out of the blue and the alarm wont go off. Will I get my TP replaced for free, most likely. When everyone calms down and there back in stock I will give it another try.