View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 04:27 PM
lazydazed
Regular 'Geeker

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poll: Who has gotten a TP1 replaced with a TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyflynn View Post
Once Sprint implemented a policy of replacing broken tp1s with tp2s for free, it is a perfectly valid question to ask how many people were able to actually have their tp1 replaced.
absolutely! too many haters out there.. theyre just pissed their tp1 is working just fine, for now, and cant upgrade yet..
a couple weeks after i bought my tp in november, because i was tired of them fixing my mogul, my wife got her mogul upgraded to a tp1 for free(shes got big ol titties so im not surprised)... was i mad you may ask, no i wasnt, is my reply..
i just hope the backorder list isnt toooooooo long, im willing to wait but a broken phone is a broken phone no matter how green the grass is on the other side.

good poll, and good luck everybody...

Last edited by lazydazed; 10-14-2009 at 04:31 PM.