View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:47 AM
wmdunn
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: loved my diamond until now

Quote:
Originally Posted by toenail View Post
i loved my diamond so much that ive really just been waiting for the diamond2 to be released.. the wife had a blackberry so we upgraded her device to the new sprint htc hero.. it came in today and damn, i love that little bastard and in all honestly the images ive seen online dont give the phone any justice, i think this is one of those stick it in your hands to appreciate it type of devices.. the phone is tough, doesnt feel like a cheap device and honestly its even smaller than i imagined.. ive been sitting here thinking about getting one for myself as well but i just dont wanna have the same exact phone as the wife. i hoping that sprint releases a hero in another color or something cause I WANT THIS PHONE.. i talked the wife into letting me take it with me to work so i can transfer all her numbers but that was really just an excuse to play with it more.. not only is the phone pretty badass looking but it also comes with android so thats another thing that has me all pumped up.. that is a funass operating system.. just thought id share incase youve been waiting for the diamond2.. i even like the way the hero looks over the diamond2 anyways

Sounds like you've got the fever ... probably should just go for it. What kind of shape is your Diamond in?