View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 12:39 AM
aceracer24
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Star Wars Tux

I did a little theming on the Touch Pro. Not exactly something I want to do often. This theme isn't even done yet. I plan to change out as much as I can so I don't see any new themes in my future anytime soon. Plus the wife would have my balls if I spent any more time than I am already She did get a kick out of your sig lol. We'll see though. She wants a Pre as well and after she saw what I can do, I suspect she will be wanting her own sooner or later.

This post has been thanked 1 times.