View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 11:14 PM
ewilson
Lurker

ewilson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ewilson Send a message via MSN to ewilson Send a message via Yahoo to ewilson Send a message via Skype™ to ewilson
HTC Touch Pro 2 could be Better

Ok guys I want to know why HTC making all these new phones but with the same hardware but just different look of the phone? WHY for example the HTC Touch Pro,/2, Snap,Hero,Ozone,Pure,My Touch..comes with
Qualcomm® MSM7600™, 528Mhz ROM: 512MB, RAM: 288MB DDR Why, I know there is the Snap Dragon 1GHZ chip with 32GB memory why they didn't put that in the HTC Touch Pro 2 making that with 1Ghz 16/32GB Version that would be worth the price sprint selling it right. I mean somebody please tell me. Don't get me wrong they are nice looking phones but to keep spending all this money and going crazy over the same phone come on. I mean the HTC Touch Pro is a nice phone but is built weak very weak. You see at least I can give Props where props is due yeah the Iphone at least they have one phone that is taking over the market at least they just upgrading that same phone making it better every two years but they can also do better thats another story that was just Ex. Do you guys think its worth it to go crazy over the same hardware phone just differnt look of the same phone. Maybe I'm wrong. I know Android is a nice and up coming OS along with Webos. All I'm saying is when they Upgrade the phone why not the hardware. along with the price $350 for the same phone. the HTC Touch Pro has the same hardware as that the Touch Pro 2 but Bigger screen and it tilts up. On the real that should of been the HTC Touch Pro when upgraded from the Mogul the TP 2 should of been the TP they should of made it bigger and tilt and 4GB internal Memory with SD card up to 32 and left the side wheel as the mogul had. Then the TP2 should of came with 1ghz Snap dragon chip with internal 16/or 32gb better yet 16gb with SD card optional for better Muilti tasking left the flash. Taking the flash for Mute button What. well Once again maybe I'm Wrong..Please Please Respond
This post has been thanked 1 times.