View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 10:48 PM
k_semler
Regular 'Geeker

k_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark_semler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to k_semler Send a message via MSN to k_semler Send a message via Yahoo to k_semler Send a message via Skype™ to k_semler
Re: Sprint Touch Pro : Can Not Disassemble -- did they make this tamper-proof?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
So, after I have pried up the keyboard (which Ive done now, its just barely pried open), what should I do next?
Grab ahold and pull in the direction in which you wish to remove the keyboard. Make sure you don't see any metallic buttons on the backside of they keyboard before doing the pull. After you have removed the keyboard, (without metallic backing), insert the new keyboard, remove the plastic sticker gaurd, and make sure everything is lined up. After your keyboard flops into position, press down on the keyboard in an even fashon, (using index finger works). Applying equal force, slowly sweep your finger across the keyboard from one side to the other, Repeat procedure in the opposite direction. Open and close the face of the phone a few times to be sure you have applied the keyboard properly, and then open the phone and hold it upside down, (keyboard down), to be sure it is stuck properly. If it is applied properly, close your phone and start it up.
Baseband: UCKJ3
Kernel: 2.6.35.7 - I997RUXG3-CL366622 user@netbook #Infusion-GB-CoreA
This post has been thanked 2 times.