View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:43 PM
thacounty
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Hard Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVIERBOND007 View Post
You mean there wasnt a way to uninstall this application other thatn hard resetting?
Didn't want to sound like I wasn't paying attention but I wasn't haha. I had installed about 50 apps before I reset which I should never have done, but who hasn't? I reset and it wouldn't let me turn on mobile connection and everytime I tried it either restarted the phone or the sense ui. I tried uninstalling 2 of them and it didn't work. Since I was texting someone in class instead of paying attention as usual I needed it to work so I hard reset.

I actually had about 5 apps on the phone that weren't from the marketplace so I just didn't install those. Seems to be doing ok so far.

That being said a hard reset is pretty useful most of the time. I figured maybe someone would need it besides me haha.

EDIT: One more thing. Uninstalling an app is easy in case you don't have a hero. Just go to settings-->applications and you can uninstall from there if you didn't use the app store. Or if you installed from a file manager you can open that same file manager and click the file again, now instead of install option you will have uninstall option.