View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:33 PM
PROBEX
PPCGeeks Regular

PROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuffPROBEX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Probex themes now available

AT frickn last.... I have done it PROBEXDESIGN is live and ready for action.
http://probex.ca the new intro will lead to either my online race site or the new theme store. Run .. buy yourself a Touch Pro 2 and join the crew.

Shouts to....
Vin Rock- my... partner in this
D/\SH- of smartphonejunkie.com
Demonchild- of smartphonejunkie.com
Adam- of pocketnow.com
HTC and Windows Mobile
XDA Developers
PPCGeeks
SPJ

These themes work with ever providers release of the TP2/Rhodium in one easy .cab install GSM or CDMA It fixs any clock to a flip clock it removes the nasty orange icons from Sprint. it fixs the background for all tabs without any kind of hack has different walls for Port and Landscape. Dialer is fully skinned on all 3. Keyboards anything that could be skinned is skinned. The Home screens are fully functional on all providers nothing is not working everything looks nice and it is all one .cab per theme... no more 40 cabs to get a almost skinned interface. More themes will be available soon I have 2 more in progress. Windows 6.5 skins and TF 2.5-2.6 skins coming soon as well. Enjoy it has been a long haul to get here but the days is at last upon us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg banner1.jpg (200.0 KB, 462 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TF7X-home.jpg (9.4 KB, 411 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg LadiesFirst-home.jpg (9.9 KB, 309 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg NBN-home.jpg (12.4 KB, 287 views) Click for barcode!

http://probex.ca
Putting the X in seXy mobile devices

Last edited by PROBEX; 10-16-2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: adding images
This post has been thanked 6 times.