View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:17 PM
JAVIERBOND007
VIP PATROL

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007
Re: Select Multiple Emails By Dragging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djheir View Post
Not sure if you're aware but if you go Menu > Select Message > Several, you can then click on as many emails/texts as you need to (ala holding down control on your pc) and then delete. It's not the same as drag but I've gotten used to it and it works just as well (plus it gives you the added option to skip certain emails and select others).

Hope that helps!
I personally like this way better, like you said you can skip email and select just the ones you want....

This post has been thanked 1 times.