View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 02:27 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So if Sprint gets Touch Diamond 2..

Quote:
Originally Posted by olgreg20 View Post
i doubt they will, i went into sprint with my "broken" diamond. and they (sprint repair center) told me that they can only replace it with the touch.....yeah, sprint thinks that the touch is comparable to the diamond...i called everyone and theyre mother, not only complaining about the stupid offer. but the people at the repair centers are totall morons. no joke. they also told me that assurion isnt gonna replace it with anything else, other than the "comparable" htc touch...if your methods works out please drop the hints!
They didn't have any Diamonds to replace it with?
Sounds like the Reps at the Sprint Repair Center you went to are total Aholes
and I probably would have let them know as much

I would have notified Sprint directly and make them aware of what appears to be incorrect information being given by the Store Reps you went to. It's not like Sprint Reps have never given out misinformation before
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin